Re: how to consume linked data

Danny & All:

Of course there's been a lot of work on this subject over the years. You
can find one nice piece on analogical reasoning here [1].

But for linked data to become useful it's important to refine our
understanding of web architecture beginning with the language of
resources. I'm currently working up a piece for my blog on this topic.
Stay tuned.

That being said, I have recommended that the US and UK governments
engage in creating a Linked Data roadmap. One essential element of that
road map would include a lifecycle for how linked data publishers and
linked data consumers could work towards the goals of linked data
without the oversight of a directed authority.

1. http://www.jfsowa.com/pubs/analog.htm

--
Rick

cell: 703-201-9129