Re: ANN: BestBuy.com starts publishing full catalog as RDF/XML using GoodRelations - 27 million triples

Dear Peter:

Peter Ansell wrote:
> I would hardly call it "Linked Data", as they don't use resolvable
> URI's. All of the URI's seem to branch off
> http://products.semweb.bestbuy.com/semanticweb.rdf , and that URI is
> not resolvable to anything. RDF encoded information is good though,
> even if it does have to be trawled using a Sitemap.

All individual item URIs, e.g.

http://products.semweb.bestbuy.com/products/8182593/semanticweb.rdf

should be dereferenceable and return a RDF/XML representation with the
proper media type.

On my machine, it works with Tabulator.

Surprisingly,

curl -I -H "Accept: application/rdf+xml"
http://products.semweb.bestbuy.com/products/8182593/semanticweb.rdf

and

curl -I -H
http://products.semweb.bestbuy.com/products/8182593/semanticweb.rdf