Best practices: representing homonym relationships in SKOS

From: Bradley Allen <bradley.p.allen@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 16:55:38 -0800
To: public-lod@w3.org, semantic-web@w3.org
Twitter failed to cough up an answer, so I'll try the lists: is there
any best practice or, failing that, good ideas for representing
homonymy in SKOS? Best I can come up with is subclassing
skos:semanticRelation with something like skos:hasHomonym, and letting
the client sort out which of the lexical labels might be involved. Not
excited about the need to go to a class representation for labels;
even less interested in anything involving RDF collections. - cheers,
BPA

Bradley P. Allen
http://bradleypallen.org
+1 310 951 4300