Re: LOD in the webpage

Services:
You might want to look at our
http://www.rkbexplorer.com/demos/
for such services.
It is our internal page, but you should be able to work out what to do.
The Network and Detail services might interest you:
http://www.rkbexplorer.com/network/?uri=http://dblp.rkbexplorer.com/id/peopl
e-9abf7137e4dcd375d8ec4f9fbb6a53a2-34cbcdef609246c4e532796398e4377b&type=per
son-person&format=tsv
(tsv means it is tab-separated records, so should be easy to process.)
(We don't have a lot about you.)
http://www.rkbexplorer.com/detail/?uri=
http://southampton.rkbexplorer.com/id/person-17e6d4cf4846bd195454a7c1143a20f
b-32a6807d38b58d6d56e31d88f5e48de2&format=fragment
provides a simple HTML fragment.

LOD/Web 3.0 meets Web 2.0 - oh yes!

If you do make use of these it would be good to know.

AJAX:
Of course, these services consult LOD repositories widely (note the dbpedia
info in the details) and the RKBexplorer itself uses the service data,
although it doesn't use AJAX.
But our capture pages use AJAX, such as the ones off
http://resist.ecs.soton.ac.uk/courseware/
that allow users to enter metadata, since they populate the forms by doing
calls to the KBs by querying.
We probably have some others.

Best
Hugh