Re: LDOW2009 Workshop now publishing Linked Data (was Re: Linked Data on the Web (LDOW2009) workshop papers online.)

Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>> - a stable service with a long-range commitment (as Daniel already said)
> Yes, but is that worth the dislocation of the domain component of the
> HTTP identifier pointing back to me?
Sorry but I'm really confused here. I don't see how this applies to the
scenario where there is NO place where one can reliably publish the data
in a "permanent" form.
I can understand the scenario where I publish data using my own URIs,
and do a owl:sameas to Dogfood server URIs when applicable, but if I
can't guarantee a permanent service this doesn't help in the long run.
If you are referring to the scenario where one does offer this permanent
publishing through one's own server, then it doesn't matter if it's on
the Dogfood server or not.

Can  you give me an example of a scenario of what you mean?

Cheers