Re: LOD Instance Update re. new Data Sets Loaded.

Georgi Kobilarov wrote:
> Hi Kingsley,
>
> DESCRIBE <http://dbpedia.org/resource/London>
> takes 3 minutes to execute on lod.openlinksw.com ...

It took only a few seconds when I tried it. Takes time to warm up a pan
of this size, as is the case with any DBMS. As the working set
stabilizes in memory, results will come faster.

Yrjänä

--
Yrjana Rankka            | ghard@openlinksw.com
Developer, Virtuoso Team | http://www.openlinksw.com