Re: how do I report bad sameAs links? (dbpedia <-> Cyc)

Dan Brickley wrote:
> On 30/6/09 13:33, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>> Dan Brickley wrote:
>
> (I was reminded about the SW bug tracker after posting this; good idea)
>
>>> http://sw.opencyc.org/2008/06/10/concept/Mx4rv8L0_JwpEbGdrcN5Y29ycA
>>> says it is owl:sameAs dbpedia:Spaced
>>>
>>> And DBpedia reports the same. They're both wrong! The DBpedia page is
>>> about a television situation comedy show; the Cyc page is about a
>>> freeware computer game.
>
>> This is problem in the OpenCyc data space (and the datasets generated
>> from it). DBpedia doesn't reciprocate that claim :-)
>
> Yes it does! That's how I found the Cyc entry in the first place. Use
> case blogged here - http://danbri.org/words/2009/06/30/418
>
> http://dbpedia.org/page/Spaced
> says
> owl:sameAs
>     * fbase:Spaced
>     * opencyc:en/Spaced_TheGame
Yes, it did re. DBpedia 3.2 :-)

It doesn't re. DBpedia 3.3.

See: http://dbpedia2.openlinksw.com:8895/resource/Spaced  (this is the
staged version that will soon move to its final destination i.e.,
machine that hosts the official edition).

Proof re. source of problem is here:
http://dbpedia2.openlinksw.com:8895/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdbpedia.org%2Fresource%2FSpaced
.

Kingsley

>> btw - we are on the verge of releasing DBpedia 3.3 (sometime today).
>
> Congratulations! :)
>
> Dan

President & CEO