Re: .htaccess a major bottleneck to Semantic Web adoption / Was: Re: RDFa vs RDF/XML and content negotiation

Bradley Allen wrote:
> Kingsley-
>
> On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 11:40 AM, Kingsley Idehen<kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:
>
>> Mark: Should we be describing our docs for Google, fundamentally? I really think Google should actually recalibrate back to the Web etc..
>>

> The correct question to ask, and the one that I believe Mark is
> addressing, is should we be asking people to describe their content in
> a way that may be at cross-purposes to their efforts to monetize it?
>
> Bradley P. Allen
> http://bradleypallen.org
> +1 310 951 4300

Bradley,

Who is the monetizer? And what is being monetized?

I think people should simply describe themselves, their wants, their
friends, their offerrings etc. as clearly as possible. The Web will take
care of the REST, not joking :-)

Links:

1.
http://www.seangolliher.com/2009/linked-data/serendipitous-discovery-quotient-sdq-the-future-of-seo-or-an-abstract-concept