Re: LOD Data Sets, Licensing, and AWS

Ian Davis wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 4:05 PM, Kingsley Idehen
> <kidehen@openlinksw.com <mailto:kidehen@openlinksw.com>> wrote:
>
>     My comments are still fundamentally about my preference for
>     CC-BY-SA.  Hence the transcopyright reference :-)
>
>     I want Linked Data to have its GPL equivalent; a license scheme that:
>

> Have you read the licenses at http://opendatacommons.org/ ?
>

>  Ian

Just point me to the license ( via a URI) that closest addresses the
attribution mechanism and/or specifics, that I seek.

This will save time since I've been unable to find locate such a license
so far. Of course, I might be wrong since I've only perused
<http://opendatacommons.org/> .

Once the license in question is unveiled I think we're all set.

President & CEO