Re: Extracting RDF triples

On 5/6/09 10:16, Knud Hinnerk Möller wrote:
> Hi Luciano,
>
> a lot of RDF libraries will do this for you. I usually use the rapper
> tool [1], which comes with the Redland RDF API. Another option I find
> nice is cwm (which can do a lot of other things as well) [2].
>
> Cheers,
> Knud
>
> [1] http://librdf.org/raptor/rapper.html
> [2] http://infomesh.net/2001/cwm/

Yup. Also worth mentioning Jena library's ARP tool, which is what the
W3C validator uses (this is all Java):

See http://jena.sourceforge.net/
-> http://jena.sourceforge.net/tutorial/RDF_API/index.html#ch-Reading%20RDF

Also in Java, see Sesame c/o http://www.openrdf.org/

In PHP, ARC is good: http://arc.semsol.org/

Python - http://www.rdflib.net/

These things are normally called "RDF parsers" but increasingly you'll
see them have adaptors for lots of different ways of expressing data,
including microformats, SQL, plain XML (via GRDDL XSLT transforms)...

cheers,

Dan