Re: Content negotiation on bbc.co.uk/programmes

Hello!

I think the current behavior makes sense. The rdf document uri is
the .rdf one. The persistent html document uri us the .html one. The
slash uri is the uri of a document about the thing, and we content
negotiate at that uri. We are investigating ading a content location
http header to refer back to the persistent document uri for a given
representation.