Re: ESWC2009: Linked Data gathering

FINAL UPDATE:

Very sorry, but as it seems that there are no other slots/places available,
Tom, Chris and I have now decided to hold the LOD gathering together with
the ESWC 2009 lightning talks [1]:

So, we will gather on Wednesday, 3 June from 4:30pm to 6pm in the Conference
Hall 1 - hope to see you there!

Note that I'm running the lightning talks anyway, so this merge will
certainly allow more people to attend and share their ideas, proposals or
announcements with a wider community.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the mess, most of it not precisely
within my sphere of influence ;)

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://www.eswc2009.org/lightning-talks

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,