Re: Dons flame resistant (3 hours) interface about Linked Data URIs

Steve is right.

If I am not wrong, when TBL gave his talk at CERN for the 20th aniversary of
the web, he said that he was amazed that people were hacking HTML by hand.
He never expected it.

Now... we are the geeks doing RDF, conneg, linked data by hand... In a
couple of years we will create tools for the non-geeks

We have to learn from our history and not get ahead of ourselves.

At the meantime, you, me, all of us.. should learn from history,
therefore...  start creating the Frontpage for RDF and linked data. You will
be bought by Microsoft and become rich!

Juan Sequeda, Ph.D Student
Dept. of Computer Sciences
The University of Texas at Austin