Re: Commercial Linked Data Initiatives list?

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 22:39:12 -0400
To: Aldo Bucchi <aldo.bucchi@gmail.com>
CC: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
Aldo Bucchi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if anyone is keeping track of major commercial Linked
> Data initiatives such as BBC, NYT, BestBuy, etc.
> A vocabulary for annotating these would be oh so meta-meta ;)
> Something like
>
> select distinct ?initiative ?customer ?sector where { ?customer
> initiative ?initiative . ?customer industrysector ?sector }
>
> Would be quite interesting to have.
> Oh, and plotting them on a timeline!
>
> Regards,

Aldo,

Methinks:

1. Tag em (e.g. del.icio.us) or of course OpenLink Data Spaces or both
(an upstream rule from ODS to del.icio.us)
2. RDFize (which means URIs to data sources are meshed with MOAT and
Commontag spaces which will deliver meaning conveying URIs for literal
tags to the Linked Data Mesh).

The SPARQL simply uses the URIs exposed from the Data Space above :-)

President & CEO