Re: [call for comments] voiD 1.0

Peter,

> What was the rationale behind having both void:target and the
> combination of void:subjectsTarget and void:objectsTarget?

I have to admit it is likely not as obvious as I'd want it to be ;)

May I refer to a nice explanation posted earlier here by Danny [1]?

So, basically this modelling allows you (as the dataset publisher) some more
flexibility. Additionally one has to note that SPARQL queries only work
properly (as intended by this modelling) when taking into account that both
void:subjectsTarget and void:objectsTarget are actually sub-properties of
void:target, that is needs some light-weight reasoning along with it.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lod/2008Nov/0214.html

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,