Re: [call for comments] voiD 1.0

Simon,

Thanks a lot for your comments, very much appreciated (if I gather
correctly, Keith already started to reply ...).

> - My questions on
> <http://code.google.com/p/void-impl/issues/detail?id=19&can=1> still stand.
> ;-)

Sorry, my fault - seems the notification mechanism in Gcode seems not to
work as expected. I've starred that issue, but after closing it  I didn't
get a notification - will take care.

Cheers,
      Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,