Re: New LOD Cloud - Please send us links to missing data sources

Hi all!

FYI, the slides that Josua was talking about are here:
http://george.thomas.name/omb/

Here is a blog post about how government agencies need to report their
spendings in RSS. (http://www.aaronsw.com/weblog/rssstimulus) The data is
structured!

There will be a OpenGov Ignite during SXSW in Austin and I will be on a
panel for Linked Data. Interesting things are coming up around eGov!

Juan Sequeda, Ph.D Student
Dept. of Computer Sciences
The University of Texas at Austin
www.juansequeda.com