Re: Semantic Web pneumonia and the Linked Data flu

Yes! Triplify is a great example of something simple to use! Now that we
have something simple, where are the incentives so people can start using
this simple tool to create LD.

Juan Sequeda, Ph.D Student
Dept. of Computer Sciences
The University of Texas at Austin