Re: Semantic Web pneumonia and the Linked Data flu

On 2/9/09 6:45 AM, Hugh Glaser wrote:
> To sum up, I am just increasingly concerned that we are building
> requirements on top of requirements for the sake of lowering a  "LD
> entry cost", whereas I have the feeling that this cost is really
> higher and higher... And all that doesn't make the data more linked

Yves,

Nice comments and factual observations, We are missing vital bits of
collateral re. "What Linked Data is About". At the current time we have
collateral covering specific aspects, but nothing holistic. We even have
tutorials, but they primarily address the "How" aspect of the "What",
"Why" and "How" approach to effective communication.

I will attempt to produce something like this in the next week or so
(maybe sooner). Of course, others are encouraged to do the same.

President&  CEO