Re: Semantic Web pneumonia and the Linked Data flu (was: Can we lower the LD entry cost please (part 1)?)

Andreas, Yves,

> it would be nice to create some remote voiD buttler service for those
> who don't want to spend too mutch time to create their own
> descriptions.

Isn't that what [1] gives you?

Cheers,
      Michael

[1]
http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/html/http://twitter.com/kidehen%23Data
set

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,