Re: RDF Update Feeds

Benji,

>> What about using RSS feeds (w/ RDF extensions) combined with RSSCloud
>> or PubSubHubbub ?
>
> +1
>
> I started working on a PuSH/RDF implementation a few weeks ago. Any
> recent project I'm involved in seems to require a more real-time-ish
> experience, and PuSH/PSHB is a very elegant and pragmatic solution.

Very cool and a huge +1 for building on/reusing existing stuff (Atom etc.).
I'd be very interested to learn more about what you have if/once you can
share something.

Please note as well that we (Juergen, in CC, and myself) have hacked a very
simple 'dataset dynamics' demo during the Linked Data Camp Vienna [1],
essentially using voiD and dady [2],[3] for change discovery and an extended
Atom format (introducing two new @rel values) to communicate add/remove
events. Details including the live demo, code, etc. available at [4].

Cheers,
      Michael

[1]
http://www.linkeddatacamp.org/wiki/LinkedDataCampVienna2009/DatasetDynamics