Re: [Dbpedia-discussion] Fwd: Your message to Dbpedia-discussion awaits moderator approval

This website should be taken down immediately, before it does serious
harm. It is irresponsible to publish such off-the-wall equivalentClass
assertions. The presence or absence of hierarchies, or the similarity
to tags, are completely irrelevant: the semantics of
owl:equivalentClass are quite unambiguous and are fixed normatively by
the OWL specs, so these assertions have a definite meaning; and with
that meaning they are wildly, irresponsibly and dangerously false. Tim
is treating it lightly, but this is in fact quite a serious matter.
Please DISABLE public access to this resource until this is fixed.

Pat Hayes