RE: "humane" query editors for the data web?

This post by Bob Du Charme based on a previous one by Dean Allemang maybe can help to answer the question:

How you can explore a new set of linked data

http://www.snee.com/bobdc.blog/2008/08/how-you-can-explore-a-new-set.html

Looking at the work done at Freebase, that is simply great, I was wondering what if a big company, public or private, that manages a big quantity of data and wants to own a data space, a base in FB terminology maybe, to manage that data letting its knowledge workers build and change in a flexible way the data model and the UIs ? This would mean a real separation of concerns between programmers and knowledge workers. Will FB sell such bases ?

Luigi

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Lao Tzu

Luigi Selmi, MSc
addr.: 12 P.zza Roselle 00179 Rome, Italy
skype: luigiselmi
mobile: 3482405674
web site: http://www.sharesemantics.com
blog: http://www.sharesemantics.com/people/weblog