Re: New LOD Cloud - Please send us links to missing data sources

Hi all,

thanks for all the input.

Find the updated LOD cloud attached.

We added:
6. Surge Radio
7. MySpace Wrapper
8. BBC Programmes
9. BBC Placount Data
and several new connections between the datasets

We are still in contact with Kingsley on adding the mentioned wrappers
to the cloud.

Anything still missing?

Anja