RE: LOD Constellation

Hi Mike and All,

Very interesting work! Class-level mappings are quite important to
domain-independent data integration, e.g., search engines like Falcons.

And I still have some questions to be clarified. I've downloaded
"class_level_lod_constellation.csv", which gives relations between
ontologies rather than between classes. Are there any class-level mappings
available? And, how do you obtain such mappings? Is it just based on
explicitly stated axioms in ontologies, or based on any ontology matching
algorithms?

Regards,
Gong