Re: linked data hosted somewhere

OK Hugh,

I see what you mean and I understand you being upset. Just re-read the
conversation word by word because I felt something was not right.
I did say "wacky"... is that it?

In that case, and if this caused the confusion, I am really sorry.

I was not talking about your software, this was just a joke. Talking in general.
You replied to my joke with an absurd reply.

My point was simply that, if you want to push things over the edge,
why not get your own box. We all take care of our infrastructure and
know its limitations.

So, I formally apologize.
I am by no means endorsing one piece of software over another ( save
for mine, but it does't exist yet ;).
My preferences for virtuoso come from experiential bias.

I hope this clears things up.
I apologize for the traffic.

However, I do make a formal request for some sense of humor.
This list tends to get into this kind of discussions, and we will
start getting more and more visits from outsiders who are not used to
this sort of "sharpness".

Best,