Re: Size matters -- How big is the danged thing

From: Giovanni Tummarello <giovanni.tummarello@deri.org>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 01:33:01 +0000
To: public-lod@w3.org

> I guess that is THE question now: What can we do this year that we
> couldn't do last year?
> ( thanks to the massive amount of available LOD ).

Two days ago the discussion touched this interesting point. I do not
know how to answer this question.
Ideas?

So far the most interesting/useful example of open data aggregation
that i cite around is  Google Social Graph Api, but its not lod
powered it uses 2 foaf properties and xfn as found around the web.

Giovanni