Re: Suggestions/existing material for Linked Data tutorial?

Hi Ed,

In case you haven't seen them, there are the slides from our ISWC2008
tutorial on How to Publish Linked Data on the Web at [1], and the
slides you saw in person at Linked Data Planet at [2]. Shout if you
want originals rather than PDFs.

HTH :)

Tom.

[1] http://events.linkeddata.org/iswc2008tutorial/how-to-publish-linked-data-iswc2008-slides.pdf
[2] http://linkeddata.org/slides/2008-06-nyc-ldp.pdf

2008/11/14 Ed Summers <ehs@pobox.com>:
> On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 6:40 AM, Yves Raimond <yves.raimond@gmail.com> wrote:
>> We plan to publish, with Keith, a small "how-to" for doing a hands-on
>> tutorial like the Web-of-data 101 session we did at the WOD-PD event.
>> With Richard's permission, we'll also take a few things from his
>> session, where he used some of the data we created during our session.
>>
>> The goal of this "how-to" is to make it easy for people to reproduce
>> the tutorial in different places.
>
> This would be extremely helpful to me and some others who are thinking
> of doing a linked-data tutorial at code4lib2009 [1]. Please post a
> message here when any of the materials materialize!
>
> //Ed
>
> [1] http://code4lib.org/2009
>
> Find out more about Talis at  www.talis.com
> Shared InnovationTM
>

> Any views or personal opinions expressed within this email may not be those of Talis Information Ltd. The content of this email message and any files that may be attached are confidential, and for the usage of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, then please return this message to the sender and delete it. Any use of this e-mail by an unauthorised recipient is prohibited.
>

> Talis Information Ltd is a member of the Talis Group of companies and is registered in England No 3638278 with its registered office at Knights Court, Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, B37 7YB.

Tom Heath
Researcher
Platform Division
Talis Information Ltd