Re: Suggestions/existing material for Linked Data tutorial?

I'm also looking forward to this material.

Andreas: this is excellent material. I love your introduction! When you
present this to non-semweb/web2.0 developers, what are their reactions? I've
found it difficult to introduce this topic, specially because there isn't a
live "web2.0" application where people can see LOD in action. One thing that
I realized that has helped is the change of words: Semantic Web = Web of
Data and Ontologies = Vocabularies.

Juan Sequeda, Ph.D Student

Research Assistant
Dept. of Computer Sciences