RE: Using Linking Open Data datasets

Hi Michael,

I think there's definitely much scope for improvements in this area, so
would greatly welcome any developments. Will have a look shortly at your
wiki page and try to comment further.

As well as UMBEL, I would guess that Richard's Semantic Sitemap work (to
be presented at ESWC, IIRC!) is nearby, as is generic work on service
description (of which I'm horrible unfamiliar) and the work on SW
indices/gateways such as Watson and Sindice. Looking forward to hearing
how this goes.

On a different note, that triple in the sign for the Gathering on Sunday
is not compliant with the httpRange-14 finding. Tut tut ;D

See you Sunday at 5pm :)

Tom.