RE: Using Linking Open Data datasets

Mike,

Thanks for this feedback! As you know I'm aware of UMBEL, but have to
admit I was not aware of the fact that it might be the key to the
solution. I guess I should do my homework more properly ;)

I'm happy that it seems I'm not the only one contemplating about this
issue. However, I'd appreciate thoughts from others as well. There might
be a simpler solution to the problem which I just do not happen to see.

Anyways, the topic - using LOD datasets in applications - might be of
interest for our upcoming LOD gathering.

Cheers,
	Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/