Re: [Dbpedia-discussion] Metaweb has published Freebase data dumps

Chris Bizer wrote:

> Hi Kingsley,
>
>> RDFization / Triplicifation of the Freebase Web Services (we've had
>> this since a few weeks after Banff)

Didn't answer the above in my last post, specifically.

We have numerous routes for producing Triples:

1. RDFization via Web Services APIs (as per my examples in prior mail
with Sponger generated proxy URIs)
2. SQL-RDF Views from Postgres Tables linked into Virtuoso via ODBC or
JDBC (like D2RQ would) since they now expose a PostgreSQL dump (*this is
how the Zitgist URIs for Musicbrainz are an example*)

President & CEO