Re: Linked Data Shopping List

Tom Heath wrote:
> One of the other things Tim raised was the idea of having a "Linked Data
> Shopping List", capturing government, commercial or community data sets
> that we want to see published as Linked Data
>
> http://community.linkeddata.org/MediaWiki/index.php?ShoppingList

This is not so far from some work Aaron Swartz and I happen to be doing
(so far independently, but hopefully not for long) to build a community
of people around scraping U.S. government (mostly U.S. congress) data.
We haven't had RDF as a primary goal, but scraping is scraping. More here:

http://groups.google.com/group/change-congress/browse_thread/thread/e12da13e03011fe0?hl=en

--
- Josh Tauberer

http://razor.occams.info

"Yields falsehood when preceded by its quotation!  Yields