RE: [call for comments] voiD - vocabulary of interlinked datasets

Jun,

>I think Yves' proposal kind of hits our complexity-line.

Yes, this was kinda my feeling as well. However, Richard and/or Keith might want to add something to this as well :)

Anyways, I think it is important to gather these ideas; that's why I proposed the Wiki for it ...

Cheers,
	Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/