RE: [call for comments] voiD - vocabulary of interlinked datasets

Jun,

>This is excellent! Looking at the action list, there is "All to start
sketching voiD primer". What do you have in mind?

As you might remember we decided to cleanly separate the actual
vocabulary (such as defining what void:Dataset means) from using it (eg
encouraging people to use dc:subject for categorisation of LOD datasets
along with an DBpedia resource). The latter - that is a bunch of good
practice and how to deploy it - would go into the voiD Primer (roughly
;) - Richard?

>For the idea of VoCamp (if I spell it right) in Oxford, how
>best to take it forward? Can we do an informal call for participation
>see how many people are interested and then allocate the time and
location
>in Oxford?

Would be better if Tom answers this one, I guess :)

Cheers,
	Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/