Re: Ordnance Survey data as Linked Data (RE: How do you deprecate URIs? Re: OWL-DL and linked data)

From: Hugh Glaser <hg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 21:04:23 +0100
To: "Richard H. McCullough" <rhm@PioneerCA.com>, "semantic-web@w3.org" <semantic-web@w3.org>, "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>

By context we mean quite a lot more (I would call your context something like provenance, which is a part of the whole context).
So we might like to say when the statements were believed to be true; what was the policy we applied to build the knowledge (did we allow false positives to avoid false negatives or vice versa, etc); is this about administrative regions or topographical regions?
And then of course their is trust...