RE: planet.linkeddata.org now live

Hi Kingsley,

:)

> A few things:
>
> 1. What's the protocol for getting other blogs added to the blogroll?

<snip>If you blog regularly(ish) on the theme of Linked Data please let
me know and I'll add your blog into the Planet...</snip>

Basically just send them to me and I'll sort it. This Venus install
lives on infrastructure in one of our off-site data centers, so
additions needs to go through our live services guys for the time being.

> 2.  Linked Data Home page needs a link

Good point! I'll see to that.

> 3.  Missing <link rel="alternate"/> for RSS (the RDF variant)

Good point No.2. I'll have a dig around in Venus and sort that out.

Cheers,

Tom.