RE: [Linking-open-data] watchdog.net and LOD best practices

Ed,

Thanks for asking the question - it's a good one, and I'd also be keen
to hear the background to this decision from Aaron. As you flag up in
your response re the use of #this, the issue here is much more about
distinguishing Districts from "Documents about Districts" than it is
about slashes or hashes.

Tom.