RE: Distinguishing between types of address (locn)

Ø  I don’t think this group can require its members to pay a fee to get access to relevant information

Are all your journal subscriptions free? ISO’s paywall isn’t really any different to that. I agree that it would be nice if it was free, but its not the only paywall, and somehow it is perceived differently.

From: Makx Dekkers [mailto:mail@makxdekkers.com]
Sent: Friday, 25 September 2015 9:39 AM
To: richard.murcott@gmail.com
Cc: 'Pano Maria' <pano.maria@taxonic.com>; public-locadd@w3.org
Subject: RE: Distinguishing between types of address (locn)

Dear all,

If there is an ‘international consensus’ that resolves a problem that was raised here, that consensus should be out in the open. If it’s not, it should not be part of this discussion.

I don’t think this group can require its members to pay a fee to get access to relevant information. If it does, I’ll sign off.

Makx.