Re: Distinguishing between types of address (locn)

Re: I don't understand how one site (=physical location) can have two
different addresses, one the registration address and one the postal
address.

An addressable object may have more than one valid address, even for the
same class of address (e.g. physical addresses). It's a common scenario. A
simple case is where a property is situated on the corner of two addressed
thoroughfares. It's important to identify and relate such addresses. (alias
addresses)

The semantics and models in the new ISO standard focus on sorting these
kinds of things, and scopes numerous other complexities and nuances about
addressing. It's easy to underestimate the complexities that arise with
addresses. Helpfully, we now have a concept model to guide us.

Richard