Re: space and time

Hi Raphael,

Karl posted the link and will add a full version there. This is a very
informal paper as intro chapter to Linked Data for the digital
humanities community but it has a nice discussion on why and why not to
separate space and time. The OWL axiomatization of the settings paper
was developed at the Geo-Vocamp together with a neat little map legend
pattern and both will be ready for review within a few weeks from now.
We will post the links here as soon as we can and hope they will be helpful.

Let me use this chance to also advertise our ontology design patterns
call at SWJ:

http://www.semantic-web-journal.net/blog/special-call-ontology-design-pattern-descriptions

All the best,
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Janowicz

5806 Ellison Hall, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-4060

Email: jano@geog.ucsb.edu
Webpage: http://geog.ucsb.edu/~jano/