Re: Sub-properties for locn:geometry?

From: Raphaël Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 16:39:37 +0100
To: Andrea Perego <andrea.perego@jrc.ec.europa.eu>, Frans Knibbe | Geodan <frans.knibbe@geodan.nl>
Hello all,

> In order to verify the current position of the group, could you please
> five your vote to the following proposal:
>
> 1. Definition of sub-properties of locn:geometry to denote MBRs,
> centroids, etc.
>
> 2. They can be used to specify the MBR, centroid, etc. of a dcterms:Location
>
> 3. They can be used to specify the MDR, centroid, etc. of a geometry

Before we come to a vote (I'm not sure I understand fully those
proposals by the way), can we have a *concrete* example (preferably in
turtle) of how we express those things for each of the 3 variants?
As an example, let's pick Southampton or a smaller district (*) of the city.

   Raphaël

(*) For example, the district around
https://www.foursquare.com/v/4bc1cd504cdfc9b60b0e9521 :-)

   Raphaël