RE: Property "geographic identifier" in LOCN

> other vocabularies/ontologies should be aligned but not reused in the sense of a fixed integration.

Taken literally that looks like a very strong constraint.
Most of us (re-)use elements from DC, DCT, SKOS, VOID, FOAF, VOAF, PROV-O, etc.
Here we are extending QUDT for an observable-properties ontology.
The ISO/TC 211 ontologies are built on the assumption of re-use of common elements in more complex ontologies.

I thought the point of LOCN was to provide some standard elements that could be re-used in many contexts.
Where do you draw the line?

Else I guess I'm misunderstanding the statement.

Simon