Re: Property "geographic identifier" in LOCN

I'm also in favour of your proposal, Raphaël - i.e., keep using
rdfs:seeAlso. And many thanks, Kostis, for providing a strong use case for
this property, besides the INSPIRE one explained in my previous email [1]
(again, apologies for being late in replying).

About how to model GNIS IDs and other geographical identifiers, as I said
in [1], a possible option would be to re-use adms:Identifier [2]. An
alternative, is to create a specific, core class for this in the LOCN
vocabulary, that can be extended depending on the requirements of different
identifier schemes.

Andrea

----
[1]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-locadd/2014Jan/0076.html
[2]http://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-adms/#identifier

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
European Commission DG JRC

DE+RD Unit: http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/DE

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.