RE: Last telecon: discussion about use cases

Hi Ghislain,

>  - why did you choose geontology:polyline instead of sf:MultiSurface [1]
combine with some serializations from geosparql onto of OGC [2] ?

sf:MultiSurface [1] is relatively new and it seems to me that it was issued
(2012-09-11) some months later than we submitted our paper.

>  - Or event one could ask why didn't you provide any serialization of the
data ?

We will make our data available through CKAN, however, we have used RDF for
serialization and the data publishing work is still in progress.

>  - or why did you choose WGS84 datum for your data?

Because the PAT delivered us coordinates in WGS84 decimal format.

>PS: Btw, an access to your ontology
>(http://www.territorio.provincia.tn.it/geodati/ontology/)

As I said before data publishing is underway. Along with the data we will
publish the ontology too.

Thank you for your questions.

Feroz.