Re: Antw: Linked Library Holdings/Items

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 7:09 AM, Jakob Voss <jakob.voss@gbv.de> wrote:

[snip]

> In RDA we have:
>
> 1. media type
> 2. carrier type
> 3. content type
>
> There are (unstable?) URIs at
>
> http://metadataregistry.org/**concept/list/vocabulary_id/37.**html<http://metadataregistry.org/concept/list/vocabulary_id/37.html>
> http://metadataregistry.org/**concept/list/vocabulary_id/46.**html<http://metadataregistry.org/concept/list/vocabulary_id/46.html>
> http://metadataregistry.org/**concept/list/vocabulary_id/45.**html<http://metadataregistry.org/concept/list/vocabulary_id/45.html>
>
> @prefix rdamedia: <http://rdvocab.info/termList/**RDAMediaType/<http://rdvocab.info/termList/RDAMediaType/>
> >
> @prefix rdacarrier: <http://rdvocab.info/termList/**RDACarrierType/<http://rdvocab.info/termList/RDACarrierType/>
> >
> @prefix rdacontent: <http://rdvocab.info/termList/**RDAContentType/<http://rdvocab.info/termList/RDAContentType/>
> >

> Is there consensus which RDF properties to use for relating FRBR resources
> and RDA media/carrier/content types?

The three vocabularies cited are actively in the process of review by the
Joint Steering Committee for the Development of RDA (JSC) and will like be
published (e.g., declared to be stable) shortly.

 I am still looking for good RDF properties to connect an item to
>>> the library record which is about the item's frbr:Manifestation
>>> (or frbr:Expression?).

FRBR items should be connected to manifestations, not expressions. There's a
property that identifies a manifestation in the RDA Vocabularies:
http://rdvocab.info/Elements/identifierForTheManifestation