Re: LLD for music cataloging

Thanks for sharing, Karen.

I worked on Variations3, the project that immediately preceded the vFRBR
project. We used a cataloging interface that is similar to this in many
respects (indeed, the interface upon which this is largely based). If
anyone has any questions about real cataloging experience in a
(quasi-)FRBRized environment, please feel free to contact me off list.

Cheers,
Casey

--
Casey A. Mullin
Discovery Metadata Librarian

--

"Those who need structured and granular data and the precise retrieval that results from it to carry out research and scholarship may constitute an elite minority rather than most of the people of the world (sadly), but that talented and intelligent minority is an important one for the cultural and technological advancement of humanity. It is even possible that if we did a better job of providing access to such data, we might enable the enlargement of that minority."
-Martha Yee