Re: Disjointedness of FRBR classes

Jakob,

I would love to see some examples of treating FRBR classes as not
disjoint. I'm having trouble imagining the situations, so some
examples would make this discussion more concrete. (I have a gut
feeling that disjoint classes will cause us to run into difficult
situations, but I can't come up with a real case.)

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net