RE: LLD Web Services

I added Kevin and Joachim's text to the Draft Relevant Technologies page
and tweaked it a bit. I'm afraid I made it less readable, but hopefully
tied up a few loose ends in exchange. If the changes are too radical, I
can back them out.

Suggestions and help for making the text readable again would be very
welcome. Also, a few questions/issues popped out that could use some
broader opinions. They appear in brackets in the text:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Draft_Relevant_Technologies#We
b_Services_for_Library_Linked_Data

Jeff

implementations
> might not use a triplestore in the back-end, which is seen as a
natural
> precursor for a SPARQL endpoint; for others, security or robustness
> considerations preclude such a feature in production use.  Not
offering
> these options can hinder further resource discovery.  Furthermore, it
> may also not be feasible to layer a Linked Data front-end on to an
> existing back-end.
>
> Therefore LLD efforts should encourage the development of LD Web
> Services to facilitate greater access to the data offered by a LD
> Implementation.  Web Services can be offered in the absence of a
SPARQL