RE: Question about value vocabularies and range

If I’m reading this right, it means that BCP-47 tokens could be modeled like so:

abox:expression a frbr:Expression;

                dcterms:language [ a lexvo:Language;

                                rdf:value “en-US”;

                                rdfs:comment “See BCP-47”;

                ] ;

                .

The BCP-47 components could be broken down, but in principle the rdf:value should be a reasonable stopping place.

Jeff